Grind Athletix is for people who like to sweat.
Typical benefits of Speed Training in a Grind Workout:
- Safe, fun & non-intimidating environment
- Serious, achievable results
- Advanced fitness programs tailored for athletes
- Supportive, collaborative and motivated group of peers
If you live in Vancouver and are between the ages of 16-45 and are looking to take your fitness to a new level, then a Grind Workout is for you. Using principles based in speed training, plyometrics and good old fashioned strength conditioning, Grind workouts show results quickly.
A group exercise class at Grind Athletix is much more than a typical bootcamp or crossfit workout; it’s an advanced training program targeting athletes who want to push the limits of fitness.
Speed Training + Strength Components:
These are a list of the type of exercises that are used to build out a Grind workout:
- SPEED : focus on fast start, explosive movements and technique
- RESISTANCE : lunges, jump-squats, jacks, pushups, sit-ups – all done with a partner apply resistance
- CORE : plank, sit-ups, crunches, one-legged hops, push-ups
- POWER : boxing, dips, jump-squats
- STRENGTH : push-ups, medicine ball, squats
- AGILITY : Hop sprints, shuttle runs, scissors, side-steps
- FUN : handball, dodgeball, sprint relays
Using principles rooted in speed training and plyometrics and surrounded by a supportive and motivated group of peers, your workout program will push you to achieve fitness results that are guaranteed to change your life.
Each activity progresses at a self-directed pace providing you with complete control over how hard you choose to train. Working out in a group setting provides a foundation of support and motivation that is not matched by personal training or self-motivated workouts; a Grind workout provides a positive & rewarding athletic experience.