Grind offers one of the best fitness classes in Vancouver!
No two classes are ever the same.
- Classes take place year round in Vancouver, with Spring and Summer sessions outdoors and Fall and Winter sessions in a first-class gym facility.
- Group sessions are 1.25 hours long including warm-up, cool-down and stretching.
- Classes are offered twice a week with a bonus session on a Saturday or Sunday morning.
- Sessions are broken into speed training, plyometrics and endurance and agility.
Spring Schedule (outdoor sessions)
|GROUP 1||GROUP 2||GROUP 3|
|MONDAY||6:30 pm Plyometrics
|TUESDAY||6:30 pm Plyometrics – FULL|
|WEDNESDAY||6:30 pm Speed Training
|THURSDAY||6:30 pm Power Class – FULL||6:30 pm Power Class – FULL|
|WEEKEND||9:00 am – Endurance & Agility
|11:00 am – Endurance & Agility – FULL||1:00 pm – Endurance & Agility – FULL|
Fees | Group Training
|SIGN-UP PERIOD||CLASSES PER WEEK||FEE|
|6 Months||3 per week, plus one or two BONUS classes every other weekend||$500|
|5 Months||3 per week, plus one or two BONUS classes every other weekend||$450|
|4 Months||3 per week, plus one or two BONUS classes every other weekend||$400|
|3 Months||3 per week, plus one or two BONUS classes every other weekend||$360|
|1 Month||3 per week, plus one or two BONUS classes every other weekend||$140|
|Drop-In||First session is FREE! (give a GRIND workout a try on us)||$20|
|6 Months (single day per week option)||1 workout per week only||$360|
Fees | Personal Group Training
|Number of Participants||Price per person||TOTAL|
|3 participants||$70/hour – 75 minutes||$210|
|4 participants||$60/hour – 75 minutes||$240|
|5 participants||$50/hour – 75 minutes||$250|
|6 participants||$40/hour – 75 minutes||$240|
|Personal Group Training has a minimum of 3 participants to maximum of 6.|
Fees | Team Training
|Number of Participants||TOTAL|
|less than 15 participants||$300|
|15 – 20 participants||$400|
|21 – 30 participants||$500|
|Team Training is athletic training program for an entire sports team|
- Locations change according to workout; you will be notified well in advance for each session.
- Outside venues include Rogers Arena, Kits Beach and locations within Hillcrest/Riley Park area (near Queen Elizabeth Park and Nat Bailey Stadium).
- Workouts can include hill training.
- No workout is cancelled due to weather; an alternate location is determined during heavy rain and you will be informed by email of location changes.
- Two workouts are offered per week. You must stick with your chosen days.
- To book your sessions, please email first and we will set up a time for a phone conversation. During the phone call we will arrange your workout days and proceed from there.
Each and every workout is targeted and paced by GRIND’s Hadj Gill, who works out simultaneously – setting the appropriate pace and responding on the fly to the energy and needs of the group. Hadj is passionate about the active participation of the group leader and believes that a trainer shouldn’t stand on the sideline telling people what to do, but should lead by example, feeling the pace and athletic level of each exercise.