Four workouts a week.
Come to all 4 classes per week or choose the ones that fit your schedule:
|MONDAY||6:30pm to 7:45pm||Plyometrics + Strength|
|WEDNESDAY||6:30pm to 7:45pm||Speed + Endurance|
|THURSDAY||6:30pm to 7:45pm||Play Day + Plyometrics|
|SATURDAY||9am to 10:15am||Plyometrics + Speed|
Spring and Summer workouts are outdoors only. Location can change depending on site availability.
Outdoor workout areas include Hillcrest Park (by Midlothian + Dinmont Ave.), Rogers Arena (800 Griffiths Way) and Kits Beach (by Arbutus Street + Cornwall Ave.)
All workouts are less than 12 minutes drive from Hillcrest Park.
- The purchaser must print and bring the Groupon voucher with them to the first workout
- Once you have purchased your Groupon, contact Grind Athletix and we will put you onto a group email list that will tell you of each and every workout — including exact location and meet-up place.
1. Members are placed into groups of 3 or 4 people of equal fitness level and they work with each other for resistance, speed and strength training. The workouts are fun, challenging and great way to meet new people and make new friends 🙂
2. Indoor workouts take place in the brand new, world class gym at St. John’s School in Vancouver and incorporate rubber band work, weights, medicine balls and running. Change rooms, water bottle dispensary and washrooms are available for all members.
3. Outdoor workouts take place at various locations in the city near Hillcrest Park, Rogers Arena and on the sand at Kits Beach. These workouts offer boxing, speed, plyometrics and strength training. Regardless of weather, Vancouver boasts a favourable climate that can never stop a Grind workout.
4. Workouts are structured for men and women between the ages of 18 and 45.
Never Miss Another Workout
Members are put on to a group email list and notified a day in advance for each workout. If there are any special instructions on what’s happening at the next workout, you’ll always be a step ahead.